At Bayside Church we believe in providing a vibrant kids ministry that makes learning about God and developing a relationship with Him fun and creative.
The spiritual development of your children is exceptionally important to us and we desire to partner with you in doing this.
As a parent, you will have many questions regarding how our kids’ ministry runs and therefore we have a parent handbook available with all the information you may need.
The Handbook includes:
- The vision of Bayside Church Kids’ Ministry
- A rundown of all the kids’ min departments
- What we do and how parents can help
- Policies and procedures
If you are new to Bayside and want to enrol your child into one of the children’s ministries, there are some practical things you may want to know:
- Kids ministry is open and accessible from the start of all services.
- Please bring a fruit snack and drink bottle for your child.
Bayside Church is committed to the safety and protection of all children. Please find attached copies of various policies:
For a full copy please contact Onida Weir.