The Youth & Young Adults Ministry Leader will be primarily responsible for the spiritual development of youth (high school age) and young adults (ages 18-25)…
Bayside Church is a vibrant Pentecostal church that believes in both the working and gifting of the Holy Spirit and the practical outworking of the Gospel in people’s lives.
The vision of Bayside Church is: To courageously love and empower people to become like Jesus.
The mission of Bayside Church is: To be a Christian community who work together in justice, mercy and faith.
Inclusion Statement: At Bayside Church, we believe that every person is created in God’s image. All are equally worthy of respect, dignity, and love, regardless of gender, sexuality, age, ability, race, or ethnicity. Everyone is invited, welcomed, and supported to grow in their relationship with God and each other. Everyone is encouraged to use their gifts and abilities to serve God and others. At Bayside Church, we are committed to creating a safe space for all – we do this through clear policies and pathways so that everyone can feel safe and nurtured.
Bayside Church is currently seeking a Youth & Young Adults Ministry Leader to grow and develop the youth and young adults ministries of Bayside Church and maintain the church’s relevance to the upcoming generations. The role facilitates an environment where young people are courageously loved and empowered to become like Jesus.
The Youth & Young Adults Ministry Leader will be primarily responsible for the spiritual development of youth (high school age) and young adults (ages 18-25). They will form two dynamic teams responsible for developing strong, modern ministry initiatives that seek to build spiritual growth. Ministry to youth and young adults includes pastoral care, programs, events, and connect groups.
- A relevant tertiary or professional qualification in Ministry/Theology or related discipline (but not mandatory).
- Experience at a similar level and similar environment or a strong background in Youth related work, operational/ administrative duties and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to provide pastoral care to teenagers, young adults and families.
- Demonstrated servant leadership.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across generations and liaise effectively with a diverse range of staff members and volunteers.
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter to Onida Weir, revealing how their experience best suits. Please email email@example.com. Applications are due by Friday 18 August.