Bayside Church is a vibrant church that is committed to developing a Christ centred church in the Bayside area in Melbourne where people can connect and grow in their faith with God.
Bayside Church currently has two campuses in Cheltenham and Frankston.
The main administration office is based in Cheltenham.
There are currently one employment vacancy available at Bayside Church.
Sound & Lighting Manager
Part Time, 3 Days
- Ability to use sound and lighting to enhance overall stage presence for Church services, events and livestream
Bayside Church is a vibrant church attracting people of all ages. We believe the message of the gospel is timeless but the way we communicate needs to be contemporary, fresh and relevant.
Sound and lighting is a crucial element of all Bayside Church services that help build atmosphere and connection in order to reach a wide audience.
Experience Sought After:
- Experience operating audio equipment (i.e. mixing consoles, audio boards, microphones, equalizers, amplifiers, FOH gear, monitors, etc.) is essential
- Must have experience mixing sound for live events as well broadcast
- An understanding of lighting is highly favourable
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Consult on current audio / lighting / staging equipment to meet future church direction
- Attend and be responsible for sound mixing and lighting needs at two services per weekend, youth services as well as major events as they are situated in the calendar
- Oversee equipment maintenance and repairs and advise on new equipment purchases
- Ability to train a team of volunteers in lighting and sound
- Initiate and maintain church inventory of audio / visual equipment
- Oversee administration relating to the Sound and Lighting Team
This part-time role will work with the Creative Arts Director, Technical Coordinator and Media Manager but will report to the Creative Arts Director.
Your work style will be characterised by the values of service, respect, teamwork, transparency, humility to learn and a desire to always excel. You will enjoy working at a thriving pace and be able to prioritise tasks. You will be a part of a dynamic team but need to be able to work independently.
If you are this person and love to be a part of the team that is about communicating the gospel forward your resume to Nicole Patsika and please include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Applications due 9 March 2018.