In 2021 we will devote ourselves to three key initiatives as a part of fulfilling our vision and mission as a church.
Activities of community: Live life together
- Reimagine community through in-person gatherings, online, connect groups and pop-up community events.
Activities of growth: Become more like Jesus
- Establish Bayside’s discipleship pathway – Bayside Steps – and introduce Step to Leadership
- Introduce Freed to Lead as Advanced Step for Staff for late 2021 and look at introducing this step in 2022 as part of advanced training
- Read the Gospels with a special focus on what Jesus was like and how we might become more like him.
Activities of justice, mercy and faith: Active love
- Reimagine what it looks like to love your neighbour. Create your own stories of justice, mercy and faith.