Youth Parent Info
At Bayside Church we value youth building relationships with God and each other as they discover how to live out their faith in the world.
The spiritual development of your youth is exceptionally important to us and we desire to partner with you in doing this.
As a parent, you will have many questions regarding how our youth ministry runs and therefore we have a guardians handbook available with all the information you may need.
The Handbook includes:
- The vision of Bayside Church Kids Ministry
- A run down of all the youth ministry programs
- Pastoral Care Policy information, Child Protection Commitment, and Leaders’ Recruitment Policy information.
If you are new to Bayside and want to have your youth join in with any of the Bayside Youth programs there are some practical things you may want to know:
- Bayside Youth Friday night programs are free unless otherwise stated on the Facebook or Instagram pages.
- There is a canteen at the Friday night programs so your youth may want to bring some $$ to spend at it.