Kerobokan Liberation Kitchen
Kerobokan Liberation Kitchen is all about second chances. This “first of its kind” program aims to train and rehabilitate the female inmates of Bali’s Kerobokan Prison with real-life opportunities. This will help to turn their lives around and provide a positive and ongoing contribution to society. This requires a community approach with outcomes that are driven by compassion and heart.
By partnering with restaurant owners and chefs, Liberation Kitchen aims to teach women new skills for future employment.
The female prisoners will be taught menus specifically designed by top restaurant chefs for special monthly ticketed events.
HOW CAN A RESTAURANT GET INVOLVED?
- Partner with Liberation Kitchen by developing specifically design menu for one month per year
- Teach Liberation Kitchen’s in-house Chef the designed menu at your restaurant
- Volunteer key staff to represent your restaurant in showcasing your menu on a special rooftop at Kerobokan Prison (LAPAS)
HOW DO RESTAURANTS BENEFIT FROM BEING INVOLVED?
- A cause-related marketing program that promotes your restaurant
- Access to additional marketing channels that build your restaurant’s brand
- Gauge how your venue is regarded in the marketplace both locally and globally
- Special commemorative t-shirt for each guest that dines promoting your restaurant (150-180 guests)
- The satisfaction of significantly contributing and directly helping people first hand.
This is a project of Bayside Community Care.