2019 Focus & Goals
“From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. “ – Ephesians 4:16 (NIV)
- We will resource and empower Baysiders to work together by improving interpersonal skills and relationships within groups, families and the broader community. This will be done in workshops starting on 16 February and throughout the year.
- Bayside Church aims to assist those who work to end homelessness. We will continue to partner with Melbourne City Mission’s Sleep at the ‘G event until 2020 to raise funds for youth homelessness. Bayside Kids and Bayside Youth will also participate in a Sleep at the B (Bayside Church) event to help raise funds for homelessness.
- In order to fulfil the vision of Bayside Church being a life source and community hub where people can meet, eat and share life together, we will aim to work on improving the facilities of both Cheltenham and Frankston campuses. We are believing for teams to come together to pray and provide for this.
- We will encourage as many of our Church family to be ‘together’ at our 2020 Bayside Church retreat on 7-9 March, whereby fostering relationships and community. We will work collectively to creatively fundraise to include those who are restricted in being there.
- We will put together a Bayside Basketball team to minister with Prison Fellowship’s SLAM outreach and local emergency services.