Romantic relationships can be exciting but can often feel like hard work. If you have felt like this, welcome to the real world of couple’s relationships. You are not alone!
Come and explore the wise words by Dr Scott Stanley – “Starting well is easy … finishing well takes something more.”
Marriage Workshop Content Includes:
- Learning the evolution of a relationship and the stage that your relationship is at
- Discovering the seven elements of a healthy relationship
- Discovering how do partner’s brains interact during moments of conflict and how to regulate emotions
- Learning what is each partner’s contribution to the communication dynamics being experienced in the relationship
- Biblical principles to experience ‘life in abundance’ and transform your relationship into ‘a cord of three strands that is not easily broken’ (John 10:10, Ecc 4:12)
The useful and practical skills you will learn are based on the latest research by leaders in couples’ relationships field including Drs John and Julie Gottman, Dr Dan Siegel and Dr, Susan Johnson.
This experiential workshop will help you enhance your relationship and aims to make you feel better equipped to enjoy the journey and to finish well.
About the Facilitator
Tita Desler is a qualified relationships counsellor. She currently works at LifeWorks Melbourne as a Couples Counsellor and Coordinator of Family and Relationship Education.
Date: Saturday 8 September 2018
Cost: $220 per couple (includes materials, morning tea and lunch)
Bookings: By 15 August (for Sept session)
Note: Once booked the facilitator will ring all participants prior to the commencement of the course.