2017 Focus & Goals
“Give thanks in everything, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (HCSB)
- Our vision is to pioneer different expressions of church. In 2017 we will explore an interactive, discussion based gathering starting on a Saturday at 5-6pm. We will develop and empower teams of leaders to lead this. Contact Rob Buckingham.
- We will coordinate a new project – Meet The Family – whereby newcomers and those who are not connected are invited to a meal with established Baysiders. We will raise up hosts and facilitators. Contact Sandra Cavallo.
- We will encourage Baysiders to “Each One Reach One” in 2017 whereby each person prayerfully considers one person that they can reach with the love of God. We will enable this by running prayer and Alpha courses. Contact Robyn Hutcheon.
- We will prove cross-cultural opportunities to empower people into missions. We will lead a 12-day missions trip to Bali in September 2017, which will be open to all generations. Contact Sandra Cavallo.
- We will host da two-day Master Class seminar with Shane Willard allowing people to grow and go deeper in God’s Word. This will be held 7-8 June.
- We will introduce a bi-annual men’s retreat on 2-4 June to help build genuine friendships, as well as unity and spiritual purpose, amongst the men. Contact Andrew Forbes.
- We will coordinate and sow into the lives of our leaders by running a Prophetic Presbytery on 24-26 August.